Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica Lynx 1000 and 14E
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:54 pm    Post subject: Yashica Lynx 1000 and 14E Reply with quote

I have received some old equipment including a Yashica Lynx 1000 with Yashinon 45mm f1.8 lens and a Yashica Lynx 14E with Yashinon DX 45mm f1.4 lens

Lynx 1000

The internals are in beautiful clean condition.

The coupled rangefinder is un-adjustable.

The selenium meter is also un-adjustable but appears to register correctly and functions correctly when changes are made to the settings. I have tested it against a Weston Master 3 which is calibrated.

I have a couple of external cold shoe rangefinders so the un-adjustable coupled rangefinder is not an issue.

Shutter speeds appear good throughout the range and apertures all appear good

Lynx 14E

No battery cover for the cds meter.

The internals were filthy and took a lot of cleaning

After cleaning

The coupled rangefinder is un-adjustable.

The cds meter is disabled but I have a Weston Master.

I will use an external cold shoe rangefinder so the un-adjustable coupled rangefinder is not an issue.

Shutter speeds appear good throughout the range and apertures all appear good.

Yashinon Lenses are very high quality glass benefiting from the Contax connection

Yashica rangefinders are very much a wolf in sheeps clothing.

I think we have a couple of winners.

I am not sure yet if I will be running any rolls through these in the near future.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have any photos of these you could show us?