Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Stream with Super Takumar 28mm/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Stream with Super Takumar 28mm/3.5 Reply with quote

The pretty stream Göljebäcken near my home. First time I was there so I was a bit surprised/overwhelmed. I need to go back soon an spend more time there, it was an amazing place. It streams down the hills like this for mile after mile, a couple pf waterfalls on the way and in some places it's calm, and they have put up split logs to sit on and meditate. An it was good excercise, beacause of the rocky path.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will probably be easier to shoot with no sun, hard to oavoid overexposed spots.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a beautiful place, Mattias!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Looks like a beautiful place, Mattias!

Yes, it's really great and something I didn't know was there (a few km from home). Next time I can return prepared Smile The landscape I lived in for over a year now keeps surprising me. I just learned that this is one of sweden wolf terretories. I also think I've spotted beartracks.

Last edited by Prometheus on Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Ah incredible, beautiful! Go there with film and medium format Wink

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely spot Matias. Great to hear about the wildlife too - so many places there are none

patrickh