Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Package arrived (part I)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Package arrived (part I) Reply with quote

When the postman rang today he brought several packages. One of those was this one:

And this was inside:

Well...

And this belongs to the set:

And mounted it looks like this:

It's a pretty cam, much smaller than I thought, about the size of the 350D rather than the one of the 40D. But it feels sturdy and reacts quickly.

It's a only pity that it's not mine. Razz
I just have the chance to test it for the next two or three weeks. Well, that's not too bad... Wink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carsten wrote:
about the size of the 350D

try to give the 350D with the 17-85IS, with little luck you friend will not notice it

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be interested to see how you get on with it. Most of the reviews seem to suggest it's a very solid performer. The kit lens gets okay reviews, but I'm sure the camera will appreciate some of your other lenses more Smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of very famous "insect" photographers in japan said, "D90 is quite often
better than D300, except slower flash sync". And it can shoot a movie. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend of mine has it and I was amazed at the qulaity of the output. The kit lens is far sharper than I would have expected and the raw shots are damn near as good as my D200

patrickh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been looking at this camera. I've heard nothing but good things about it. The only drawback for me was the adaptor for the M42 mount has the added glass for infinity focus.