Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My daughter _CZ pancolar 1,8/80mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: My daughter _CZ pancolar 1,8/80mm Reply with quote

Hi!
Here an quick shot from my daughter when she is "captivated" by the computer Very Happy

Nikon D700 / pancolar 1,8/80mm @ f1.8.

Thanks for your comments Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent portrait, crystal clear image , perfect capture.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, Pascal!

You probably haven't solved the "diaphragm problem" yet?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila & Peter Very Happy
No not yet Embarassed ....not so much time and I must say that I'm a little bit afraid to make a mistake if I do that by myself Confused ......

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The photo is beautiful and the daughter too. Congratulations!
I can't help thinking, how nice it would be to see these young kids, for once, concentrated on reading a book instead of looking at a monitor. Sad

Childhood is the time for reading, later it becomes more difficult to find the time and the state of mind to read a lot. I remember with fondness the days I spent reading books when I was a child. I think I owe more to that time, and the imagination that those readings helped me to grow, than to all my further school education time.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats! beautiful daughter and great bokeh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
The photo is beautiful and the daughter too. Congratulations!
I can't help thinking, how nice it would be to see these young kids, for once, concentrated on reading a book instead of looking at a monitor. Sad

Childhood is the time for reading, later it becomes more difficult to find the time and the state of mind to read a lot. I remember with fondness the days I spent reading books when I was a child. I think I owe more to that time, and the imagination that those readings helped me to grow, than to all my further school education time.

Thanks for your nice word Orio Smile
I'm 100% agree with you and that's why we have rules at home. She can unfortunately only spend 1/2 hour per day on the computer and during that time, she has also to use the computer for school, so not so much time for spelling Rolling Eyes .....
But nothing will replaced a good book, that’s for sure.....

@ poilu: thanks also for your comment Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely portrait, lovelier model

patrickh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice contrast between the very sharp and the soft, and the colors Smile Very good portrait...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beautiful candid portrait! I love the natural colours in this and the expression that you have captured. Your daughter is a lovely girl!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful daughter.... the "captivation" well captured.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellently done! Congrats!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ patrickh, Prometheus, heartcat, martinsmith99, Shiladitya and kds315*: I'm happy you like this picture, thanks a lot for your really nice words Very Happy ...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pascal ... great photo.

Btw ... how did you install the pancolar on the D799 body? Using a very thin m42-Nikon adapter? what is the max distance you can use it on your Nikon?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Alex and Thanks for your word Very Happy
Yes, the adapter is quite thin so I have a max distance of about 4/5 meters with the pancolar, just enough for portrait but still sometimes a little bit too short Sad ......

BTW, I don't have yet de D799 but only the D700 Laughing ....