Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

NOW SOLD 200mm f/4 Minolta MD Rokkor + K&F M43 adapter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:21 pm    Post subject: NOW SOLD 200mm f/4 Minolta MD Rokkor + K&F M43 adapter Reply with quote

LENS HAS NOW BEEN SOLD

I love this lens but have discovered I'm not using it as much as I hoped I would, so I'd like to see it go to a new home where it would get more use. The lens is in excellent condition (complete with front & rear caps, as well as the nifty built-in slide-out lens hood that is part of it). Am also including in the sale a very good K&F MD-to-M43 (Minolta MD to Micro Four Thirds) adapter (which is very useful if you've got an Olympus or Lumix Mu-4/e camera).

PRICE LOWERED to $39.99 (considerably less than I paid for the lens + adapter)

(NOTE: in photo, lens is shown mounted on my Olympus camera - ONLY lens is for sale, not camera)

Last edited by MiguelATF on Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:12 pm    Post subject: Price LOWERED Reply with quote

I want this lens to find a good home where it can be used more.
PRICE LOWERED from $44.44 to $39.99

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad I found this too late as you need at least 200 postings before you are allowed to sell here!