Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Looking to trade a Minolta XE-1 for a Canon EF
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:19 pm    Post subject: Looking to trade a Minolta XE-1 for a Canon EF Reply with quote

I have a Minolta XE-1 (the chrome one in the picture below) which I would like to trade for a Canon EF in similar condition.
The Minolta is in perfect working and cosmetic condition and the light seals have been recently replaced.

Last edited by DigiChromeEd on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Edgar
Maybe try posting another post in the advanced members section? I am not sure how many people browse this area.Then again its the holiday season they all might be away Wink The minolta certainly looks like a lovely camera.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mo
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll do that.
The camera is wonderful, heavy but my favourite 35mm. I don't need two though. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i understand that thinking,I have about 10 different versions of Prakticas that I dont really need Very Happy Good luck with your trade!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Hi Edgar
Maybe try posting another post in the advanced members section? I am not sure how many people browse this area.Then again its the holiday season they all might be away Wink The minolta certainly looks like a lovely camera.

Hi Mo
where is the advanced members section?
I can't find it
T

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still looking for a near mint Canon EF. Anyone interested?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:

Hi....Are with talking about a Canon EF film camera? Well I don't really need another Minolta body but I have a spare Canon EOS 300 body that might help you out for a body swop.
Mint condition and handy as it takes AA batteries.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
DigiChromeEd wrote:

Hi....Are with talking about a Canon EF film camera? Well I don't really need another Minolta body but I have a spare Canon EOS 300 body that might help you out for a body swop.

It's not a Canon EOS film camera I'm after but the Canon EF camera as in the following article:-

http://forum.mflenses.com/canon-ef-t78490.html

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
Excalibur wrote:
DigiChromeEd wrote:

It's not a Canon EOS film camera I'm after but the Canon EF camera as in the following article:-

http://forum.mflenses.com/canon-ef-t78490.html

Ah...never knew Canon ef existed Sad it must be good to beat a sophisticated working T90.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote