Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Has anyone tried the RISESPRAY mini 35mm f1.6?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:30 am    Post subject: Has anyone tried the RISESPRAY mini 35mm f1.6? Reply with quote

at this price range all fast primes are "CCTV" lenses which are unusable to me, this one doesn't say "CCTV" but the price is still worryingly low.
so did anyone try? if so please post photos.
the reviews on aliexpress are conflicting because they seem to review the seller not the actual product for some reason.
link to lens: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001224145079.html

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks like a cheaper clone of the Pergear 35/1.6, which I've sadly owned.
It was an optically great piece with the most atrocious colors I've ever seen. Didn't even thought it's possible to screw up colors to that extent.

Since this one is twice cheaper than Pergear, you can just go YOLO on this purchase and report your findings.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aidaho wrote:
This looks like a cheaper clone of the Pergear 35/1.6, which I've sadly owned.
It was an optically great piece with the most atrocious colors I've ever seen. Didn't even thought it's possible to screw up colors to that extent.

Since this one is twice cheaper than Pergear, you can just go YOLO on this purchase and report your findings.

I bought it but it'll take 2 months to arrive, I'll post results when it does.