Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Wanted: Mamiya CS 21mm 2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:28 am    Post subject: Wanted: Mamiya CS 21mm 2.8 Reply with quote

Hi all!

Been looking for a Mamiya CS 21mm for some time! Anyone got one they are looking to part with? My CS set is almost complete, one lens away!

Pete

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey peter. welcome Smile
its a rare item. beside our beloved member "stevemark" (artaphot.ch) i never seen anyone anywhere who own this beauty. i spend more than 10 years looking for it and no luck.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend of mine managed to get one last year. I remain hopeful I will be able to get one! ^^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterb wrote:
A friend of mine managed to get one last year. I remain hopeful I will be able to get one! ^^

Actually it's the lens I've been looking for longer than for anything else ... I had been using Mamiya ZE gear when i was around 15 - 18 years old. While I was happy with the 2.8/28mm, the 1.4/50, the 3.5/50 Macro and the 4/200mm, I missed both something wider (an 2.8/21mm, that is) and the 4/300mm.

35 years later i got the CS 2.8/21 mm ... Wink

I've never seen the CS 3.5/14mm Fisheye though ...

S

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevemark wrote:

Actually it's the lens I've been looking for longer than for anything else ... I had been using Mamiya ZE gear when i was around 15 - 18 years old. While I was happy with the 2.8/28mm, the 1.4/50, the 3.5/50 Macro and the 4/200mm, I missed both something wider (an 2.8/21mm, that is) and the 4/300mm.

S

Congratulations!! That is so wonderful that you managed to get one!

I am constantly hawking over ebay in the hopes I might find one and complete my CS set. Please let me know if you see one!

Peter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevemark wrote:
peterb wrote:

S

I managed to find one!!!

[/url]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterb wrote:

I managed to find one!!!

Awesome! It's really a collectors item, a tiny beautiful lens! I haven't used mine that much, since stopping down on the Fotodiox is a bit cumbersome, and since both my Nikkor 3.5/20mm and my Minolta 20mm lenses are slightly better ... but a beauty it is, the Mamiya CS 2.8/20mm Wink

S