Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kodak Ektar 44mm f/3.5 for Sony E-mount - Tested!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:56 pm    Post subject: Kodak Ektar 44mm f/3.5 for Sony E-mount - Tested! Reply with quote

Here is an incredible opportunity to mount one of Kodak's best lenses on your Sony E-mount camera. This lens renders beautifully in both color and black and white, and it lends an engaging 3D feel to the photographs it produces. It is small and compact, and makes a great walk-around or street photo lens.

I have salvaged a Kodak Ektar 44mm f/3.5 lens from a non-working Kodak Signet 35 camera so you can use it on any E-mount mirrorless camera. It is a great normal lens on full frame bodies like the A7 series.

The lens is ready to use - I have done all the adapting work for you!

I mounted the lens on a metal lens board using the original lens retaining ring, then I mounted that to a high quality Pixco 13-22mm E-mount helical focus adapter. With this adapter you will be able to focus from approximately 15" to slightly past infinity. Aperture is fully adjustable from f/3.5 to f/22.

Like any lens of this age (66 yrs old), there is some dust and tiny debris inside, but nothing that will adversely affect your images. There is no noticeable fungus, lens separation, or horrible haze. There are also a few marks and rubs from use on the outside of the chrome.

The shutter has been and opened and then the shutter release has been secured in place .

The lens has been fully tested on my Sony A7 Mii.

$75 USD + actual shipping cost