Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

schneider Cmount 25mm f 0,95 type LDH 6004\02
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:17 am    Post subject: schneider Cmount 25mm f 0,95 type LDH 6004\02 Reply with quote

I have just liberated a 25mm from its motorized enclosure. Only the aperture had a motor, no helix visible.
there is a spacer under the mount so it only focuses to 1 metre I have not tried forcus without it.The optical block is not properly seated,so more disassebly is needed.

The glass is unblemished and it covers MFt with no visible vignetting. If anyone would like to continue withe dissection, it is available for 100€. Uncertain as to shipping costs as it is rather heavy. BAsed on my inability to transfer pictures here(ref the delft thread), I can send pictures of it, and taken with it, directly to anyone interested.

p.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:52 am    Post subject: correction Reply with quote

I just developed one shot properly; there is a bit of shading in the very corners, but even at full opening it is reasonably sharp.

p.[/img]