Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CZ vario-sonnar T* 80-200 f/4 C/Y
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:11 pm    Post subject: CZ vario-sonnar T* 80-200 f/4 C/Y Reply with quote

Alguno a la venta y en perfecto estado tanto óptico como mecánico? sin hongos, polvo interno, rayas en lentes, perfecto estado del bálsamo de Canada, etc...

De EU, no de fuera.
Escucho ofertas....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: CZ vario-sonnar T* 80-200 f/4 C/Y Reply with quote

andretty wrote:
Alguno a la venta y en perfecto estado tanto óptico como mecánico? sin hongos, polvo interno, rayas en lentes, perfecto estado del bálsamo de Canada, etc...

De EU, no de fuera.
Escucho ofertas....

Hi Andretty,
Welcome Turtle here!

This is an international forum and you woudl certainly have a better chance,
if you would post in English here. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Andretty

Andretty wrote:
Any for sale and in perfect condition, both optical and mechanical? no fungus, internal dust, scratches on lenses, perfect condition of the balsam of Canada, etc ...

From the US, not from outside.
I listen to offers ...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The user Andrety is interested to buy that lens un Europe only,if any of you are planning to sell it. Good luck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there!

I am just selling my Contax Vario Sonnar:

https://www.willhaben.at/iad/kaufen-und-verkaufen/d/contax-carl-zeiss-vario-sonnar-t-4-80-200-komplett-inkl-ovp-und-allen-papieren-742423872/

Please excuse, all is written in german there. Here the big points in english: Near mint, no haze/fungus/Fog/Dust, clean focussing and aperture ring, inc. all papers, boxed and Zeiss quality sign. See the pics. If You have any questions don´t hesitate to write.

Warmest regards
Wolfgang