Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Question about CLA. Who can do it? What cost?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:23 am    Post subject: Question about CLA. Who can do it? What cost? Reply with quote

Hello all. I have a question about where to send a lens (in the US) for a CLA. It is an older Hugo Meyer c-mount.

Can someone recommend a tech?

And can you speculate on the basic charge?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not in the US but Europe, I take lenses for a service. My hourly rate is 90 Swiss francs, I always give an estimate of the time a job will take. In case of interest, personal message please

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i always recommend an outfit local to me. I've used them before for repairs. They can handle most anything, from vintage to modern, all formats. They have reasonable prices and they're prompt. Not affiliated with them in any way, just a satisfied customer.

You should email them with your lens info and see if they'll provide you with an estimate.

http://professionalcamerarepair.com/

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:22 pm    Post subject: lens CLA Reply with quote

Thanks. I reached out the the people in TX : a bit closer to home!