Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Wanted: Spiratone catalog scan from 1988, 89 or 90
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:49 pm    Post subject: Wanted: Spiratone catalog scan from 1988, 89 or 90 Reply with quote

Hi all, I am a newbie to the forum. My name is Bob and I am a hobby photographer from Toronto. I am looking for a pdf of a Spiratone catalog from 1988, 89 or 90 for memorabilia, to replace one I accidentally put to the recycling bin. The catalog was part of my NYI of Photography course I took 29 years ago, which I have kept in its entirety.

These days I have more free time and after shelling out for a used Nikon 7000 I am getting back into photography. Used to use a Nikon FE, and I picked up the 7000 for backwards compatibility with my lenses and accessories.

Cheers! Smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you did a search, you'd found this here:
http://forum.mflenses.com/spiratone-sales-brochures-t32879,highlight,%2Bspiratone.html

Welcome Turtle ...here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did, yes thank you. I am in search of a color catalog from 1988, 1989 or 1990.

Thanks.