Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hexanon 21mm f/4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:30 pm    Post subject: Hexanon 21mm f/4 Reply with quote

It would be a first if somebody gave me a response in this "trade-sub-forum" but it doesn't hurt to ask either I guess.

This time I am looking for a Hexanon 21mm f/4, preferably the latest model but that's not a necessity.

I have a lot of lenses I could trade it for but maybe there is somebody else who is collecting this lenght and is looking for a Auto Chinon "Tomioka" 21mm f/3.5 (as I got two of those).
It's the model with both the "Auto Chinon" and "Tomioka"-name on it.

Last edited by Lucse on Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Luc, I might be interested depending on the condition of your lens and whether it comes with the original hood and case.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
Hi Luc, I might be interested depending on the condition of your lens and whether it comes with the original hood and case.

Hi Edgar, I'll send you a PM.