Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Jupiter 9 85mm f2 sample pics added
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject: Jupiter 9 85mm f2 sample pics added Reply with quote

NOW SOLD Jupiter-9 85mm f2 in Kiev fitting - fits mirrorless cameras with a 'Nikon S' adapter.

Excellent condition - optics clean (usual 'micro dust'), only a small amount of grease on the iris which has no effect on operation, focusing firm but not obstructive (a very light 'catch point' at the 4 meter setting). The lens works correctly on my Kiev and I've also used it on an M4/3 camera with some pleasing results. Price �49 plus shipping at cost (or you can collect if you're near enough to Glasgow), no PayPal fees.

Full aperture:

Last edited by scsambrook on Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just doing my annual "stocktaking" of lenses and Suprise Suprise - I still have this one Wink Must now be cheap at £49.00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So so temping, I think shipping to the usa would be about the cost of the lens however.