Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I needed to remind myself how much I like my 'cron-R 90
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject: I needed to remind myself how much I like my 'cron-R 90 Reply with quote

Playing with my new mini-tripod and remote shutter... (ISO 200, 2s shutter speed)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Wink

Days ago I experienced similar opinion... It was with a lens have not use for long time, and realy should use it more.

It was not the 90-Cron but Elmarit, 90mm!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still considering a Tele-Elmarit-90 for my travelkit, mainly because I am too lazy to carry my 'cron R 90 (with adapter, it is near 750 grams) But everytime I shoot with it, I love the results, probably my lens with the highest percentage of keepers. Somehow this lens really challenges me to take better pictures (and also very unforgiving when I do not get it right.) So on my next trip, I take it with me, period.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A different use of the 'cron 90: a city walkaround-lens Smile

3+4 were taken from (almost) the same position and angle