Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help! Sony A6000 unresponsive!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:52 am    Post subject: Help! Sony A6000 unresponsive!! Reply with quote

Hi there,

I'm almost going to give up on my A6000 Sad
It started giving me problems a few months ago and now it's got worst.
When I switch it on, suddenly each button stops working and I can't change anything: shutter, ISO, I can't access the menu, functions...
When it started with this issue, I couldn't even take photos as the shutter release wasn't working either.

Now it seems at least the shutter release works, but all the rest behaves in a very unpredictable way. For someone like me who likes street photography, it's no use!
The only thing sometimes seems to bring the camera back, is the flash button, which still works.
I start taking pictures with the flash on, and after several, fast switches between the picture taken with the flash and the review button (which refuses to work), sometimes the camera works again, giving me the "Writing the memory card, unable to operate", which means once is done at least it works again.

I end up with several, useless flashy pictures with the anxiety that the camera might stop working again (as it often does).

I talked to Sony, that confirmed my fear: they are one of the worst support.
They wanted me to do some basic, useless test, of course, none of them helped out.
Or ship the camera (at my expense), wait, pay for the return and after other user's complaints about what they have got back, I don't want to spend money and time on this route.

I also brought the camera to Samy, their guy told me it's a waste of money.

If someone, anyone, has an idea, please let me know!

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

75 views and no reply.
I really think there's nothing much left to try then.