Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica Hexanon AR 35/2 late version boxed
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:53 am    Post subject: Konica Hexanon AR 35/2 late version boxed Reply with quote

FOR SALE: Konica Hexanon AR 35/2

This is a late AE f16 version with rubber focusing grip. Boxed with hood, case, strap, both caps and leaflet. I think that the lens was manufactured in December 1977.

Cosmetics
- Looks almost new or mint

Function
- Snappy aperture spring with no sign of oil on the blades
- Aperture ring feels as it should
- Focusing is ok but slightly tight because the lens has been in storage for so long. This will probably improve with use.

Glass
- No scratches
- No fungus
- Coatings ok

Image quality
- Looks very good to me, I only took test images at f2 and at f5.6 with an old Sony NEX-5N

To sum it up. The lens set is complete, the lens looks new and it is technically very good for its age.

My firm price is 350 euro plus shipping from Finland, payment with wire transfer in advance. PayPal available at extra cost and references required.