Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canadian rockies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:41 pm    Post subject: Canadian rockies Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful pictures, really good. It's a great area, we toured around there for our 25th wedding anniversary treat to ourselves in 1997 and I was ripping through rolls of Fujichrome with a Canon A1 at an alarming rate. It's easy to think that with so much fabulous scenery all you have to do is point the camera anywhere and press the button, but we know that's not how easy it is. With an overload of spectacular views getting a great picture becomes harder, you've got some great pictures. Cool

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much appreciated Lloyd,having seen this first hand you know how breathtaking Alberta can be.Took advantage of a chinook wind which brings unseasonable warm weather in Jan.or Feb. or both if we are lucky but dropping down to minus teens for a week but still a somewhat mild Winter this year.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know the landscape from own travels.
Nevertheless I find your pictures breathtaking!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb - love them! Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minolfan..thank you very much, so is your country

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much Edgar.Regards

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree, I was in Canada a couple of years ago and was shooting thousands of images, loved my time there, my favourite shot was of Bow Lake preferred it to lake louise that is spoilt.
Love all the images have a film processing to them

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Eddie,I shot film for 50 years before going digital.I don't know if you are aware of the floods we had in Calgary in 2013 but it changed the topography of all the waterways including the Bow river.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the 2nd one Kryss! I was planning to visit the area this year but something else came up and I have to postpone it for the next year.

I inserted some space between pictures for a better viewing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots for sure, If you can do some hiking, Jasper is where its at. Cool

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was not aware of the floods, I hope that the house that was on Bow Lake was ok, This was one of the pics i took in June time of the place