Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Planar T 1.7/50mm in Canon 5D MK II
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:37 pm    Post subject: Planar T 1.7/50mm in Canon 5D MK II Reply with quote

Last edited by francotirador on Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very moody and I love the grain!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice. Is the grain added in post?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked very much the portrait, but I realized that covering the building in the left side of the photo the image became stronger.
The film emulation will - sort of - work for an untrained eye, but it doesn't had work for me: it has some noisy areas in deep shadows which shows clearly that this is a digital photo in which the film grain was added.

Cheers,

Renato

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drjs wrote:
Very nice. Is the grain added in post?

Yes.
Thank you very much.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSalles wrote:
I liked very much the portrait, but I realized that covering the building in the left side of the photo the image became stronger.

Renato

I agree with Renato here about the crop, but I like the film grain effect - it contrasts nicely with the sharp dark hair.
OH