Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Katerina
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:34 pm    Post subject: Katerina Reply with quote

Hasselblad 500CM, 150 f/4 C Sonnar, T-MAX 100. She was sitting on a piece of plexiglas to add the reflection.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow , excellent!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: Katerina Reply with quote

NikonAIS wrote:
Hasselblad 500CM, 150 f/4 C Sonnar, T-MAX 100. She was sitting on a piece of plexiglas to add the reflection.

Fantastic photograph!
Gee, and I came here thinking I'd be treated to a old photo reportage of hurricane Katrina... Smile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: Katerina Reply with quote

konicamera wrote:
NikonAIS wrote:

Fantastic photograph!
Gee, and I came here thinking I'd be treated to a old photo reportage of hurricane Katrina... Smile

She was actually born in the Ukraine. Her name is Katerina Petrova, a very common name over there I guess

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, amazing!!