Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon Serenar 35mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Canon Serenar 35mm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whooa, the portrait looks taken wide open, and so very sharp, the following stopped down one until corners. Looks very distortion free and flare resistant too.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice shots indeed Surprised

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agreed!

Is there still snow in Lillehammer?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for comments!

The 35mm f/2.8 is among the good Canon RF lenses and delivers great results on short register distance FF cameras.
I use to have the Canon RF 35mm f/3.5 too, but I didn`t like it.

The snow is gone in Lillehammer. This came a couple of days ago (20 cm) but was gone again the next day Wink
This is common for march here, a little "on and off".

The letters are very red on the forecast the next days so I guess this is the last we saw of snow this winter, but only 10 minutes in a car will get me up to a lot of snow for another month Wink

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorgeous, and now I have Serenar Sickness, with only one known cure Laughing

The flowers in the first photo are superbly illuminated and delineated. As is the crystal and silver on the table as well.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super atmospher on first photo!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seemed to have missed this thread, great shots, makes me want to take mine for a spin again.
I have the canon version of this lens which I believe to have the same optical design(not sure about coatings), works not too bad on my NEX-7, but it seems to work better on my A7r.
Anyways a couple snaps.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots Lightshow! Nice little lens on the A7R isn`t it?
Coating can be slightly different, but I believe it is equal to the Serenar and both are single coated if you also have the silver version (without "Serenar").