Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica Hexanon 57mm/F1.2 EE
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:46 am    Post subject: Konica Hexanon 57mm/F1.2 EE Reply with quote

This 57/1.2 is also a good lens, especially shot at night.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for showing the images!
I have such a lens too (not sure AE or EE), but not used it. Which camera did you use - Sony Alpha 7 - or the Fuji from your signature?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoneV wrote:
I have such a lens too (not sure AE or EE), but not used it. Which camera did you use - Sony Alpha 7 - or the Fuji from your signature?
thanks, my camera is fuji X-pro1. But I think the lens is suitable on many digi-badies. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monkjason wrote:
ZoneV wrote:
thanks, my camera is fuji X-pro1. But I think the lens is suitable on many digi-badies. Wink

Yes, the lens would be perfect for the new Sony Alpha 7 (I prefer 24x36mm sensors) - but it is not so good to adapt or convert to my Canon EOS 5D. Because of this it is still unused Smile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoneV wrote:
monkjason wrote:
ZoneV wrote:

Yes, the lens would be perfect for the new Sony Alpha 7 (I prefer 24x36mm sensors) - but it is not so good to adapt or convert to my Canon EOS 5D. Because of this it is still unused Smile
yeah the flange distance of Konica AR mount lenses is the shortest among the old SLR lenses, that means you cannot use them on a DSLR but a mirror-less camera like A7. But this lens will become 85.5mm if you mount it on an APSC mirror-less, then it will be a good portrait lens.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monkjason wrote:
ZoneV wrote:
monkjason wrote:
ZoneV wrote:

yeah the flange distance of Konica AR mount lenses is the shortest among the old SLR lenses, that means you cannot use them on a DSLR but a mirror-less camera like A7. But this lens will become 85.5mm if you mount it on an APSC mirror-less, then it will be a good portrait lens.

You can use them on Olympus 4/3 DSLRs ... Wink but their sensors are far from today's standards.