Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Various lenses.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Various lenses. Reply with quote

I've got to make room for the new stuff, so something has to go!

All these lenses are in very tidy cosmetic condition, I try not to buy lenses that are knocked about, and I'm careful with them when I use them. None of these lenses have any faults that I know of, I have used them all and if they had any optical or mechanical fault that I could see then I wouldn't sell them.
Every lens will be packaged carefully and sent 'Tracked' - postage is additional to the lens price.
It is difficult to set a price for many of these lenses, so MAKE ME AN OFFER !

Vivitar 28 - 200 / 3.5 - 5.3 zoom. ( Kobori ) Pentax PK / A ( Was Ricoh but the pin and shroud have been modified ) Good condition. No fungus, haze or oil. No dents or scratches, no cleaning marks. £20

Hoya 28 / 2.8 Canon FD Breechlock. Very good condition. No fungus, haze or oil. No dents or scratches, no cleaning marks. £20

Minolta Rokkor MD 35 - 70 / 3.5 Macro zoom. Very good condition. No fungus, haze or oil. No dents or scratches, no cleaning marks. OEM Hood and caps. A great lens in first class condition. £60

Tokina 28 / 2.8 Olympus OM. Very good condition. No fungus, haze or oil. No dents or scratches, no cleaning marks. £20

Kenlock McTor 80 - 205 / 3.9 Olympus OM. An old style zoom, all metal and well made. I'm pretty sure the lens is Multi Coated. Good condition. No fungus, haze or oil. No dents or scratches, no cleaning marks. £18

Miranda MC Macro zoom. 70 - 210 / 4.5 - 5.6. Olympus OM. Very good condition. No fungus, haze or oil. No dents scratches, no cleaning marks. £20

Tokina SD 35 - 200 / 4.5 - 5.6 Minolta MD. Very good condition. No fungus, haze or oil. No dents scratches, no cleaning marks. £25

Vivitar 35 - 70 / 3.5 ( Komine ) Some fungus, but it is slight and the lens has been stored in a dry light place and it hasn't spread at all in the 2 years I've had the lens, it still takes very good pictures. Otherwise it is in
very good condition with no haze or oil. No dents or scratches, no cleaning marks. £15

Auto Steinheill 100 - 300 / 5.6 Canon FD Breechlock. Another old style, all metal zoom. Multi Coated optics. Good condition with no haze or oil. No dents or scratches, no cleaning marks. £20

Film kit.
Complete in fitted Praktica case.
Zenit E. The camera is in good condition for its age, 1972 - 1984, I think this has been a much loved and very well looked after camera.
I have used the camera, although it was a few years ago, but today I have run a dead film through it and all the speeds seem to work, the film winds on, and rewinds OK. There are no dents in the camera, no scratches other than normal wear, the all black paint is very good with minimal brassing on the corners of the prism. The covering is all glued down firmly. The light seals look good as does the film pressure plate.The only fault is the tiny clear plastic cover over the light meter is missing, NOT the front cover over the sensor. This could be easily replaced with the top cover removed. The light meter works fine without this clear cover.
Helios 44-2. 55 / 2. Decent condition, the body has slight paint wear where it has rubbed inside the case. The aperture blades are free from oil and snappy, the optics are free of fungus but there are slight cleaning marks on the front element. I tested it against a perfect 44-2 and I can't see any degradation of the image quality.It has no dents or scratches.
Prinzflex Auto 200 / 3.5. Silver finish. I think this lens is made by SUN, but I'm not certain. It has caps and hood. Very good condition. No fungus, haze or oil. No dents or scratches, no cleaning marks.
M42 Extention Tubes. 11mm, 22.5mm & 20mm.
Prinz Jupiter flash. A small, basic, flash that will work fine on the Zenit. It does have high voltage so do not use it on your modern electronic cameras!
And there might be some other stuff that I can cram into the bag.
The bag is 240 x 240 x 120mm and weighs 2565g without the packaging, so posting this kit halfway around the World might not be worthwhile. I will check all the alternative postal costs for anyone interested.
How much is this lot worth? It's hard to say, but I'll argue at about £60 plus postage.

I haven't hat time to sort out pictures of all these lenses and the camera kit, but I will do it tomorrow. And please feel free to ask me any questions you might have.
Dave.

Last edited by Lloydy on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:23 am; edited 5 times in total

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoya 28 / 2.8 Canon FD

Kenlock McTor 80 205 / 3.9 ( constant aperture ) Olympus OM

Minolta Rokkor 35 70 / 3.5 Macro Minolta MD

Miranda MC 70 210 / 4.5 5.6 Olympus OM.

Super Paragon 28 / 2.8 M42 ( Cimko ) SOLD

Auto Steinheil 100 200 / 5.6 ( constant aperture ) Canon FD

Tokina SD 35 200 / 4.5 5.6 Minolta MD

Vivitar 28 200 / 3.5 5.3 Pentax PK

Vivitar 28 2.8 ( Komine ) M42 SOLD

Vivitar 35 70 / 3.5 ( Komine ) Pentax PK

Tokina 28 / 2.8 Olympus OM

Zenit, Helios, Prinzflex kit ( Tripod not included )

[/b]

Last edited by Lloydy on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two 28's sold, the Vivitar and Super Paragon. But there's still some left, don't be afraid to make me an offer. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a pre Christmas sale, you make a ridiculous low offer, I say "no way" and then we negotiate. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi David, what is your best price for this Soligor 400 / 6.3 T2 / M42 delivered to ME5 8JU.

Regards

Steve.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll send you a PM Styeve, I'm sure it will be cheap! Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't believe the lens arrived this morning! thats less than 24 hours. 10/10 to the courier and you David.

Very pleased, it's immaculate, not had a chance to play with it yet, its pissing down and cloudy in north Kent today but liking it so far.

Thank you Dave.

Best regards

Steve.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The post disappeared in Attila's big cleanup Wink but it's back, and I'm still open to offers on all this stuff. It's got to go, I'm still buying and I need to finance my LBA. Laughing

There's going to be a pile of new stuff on sale in the next few days, all good and all cheap! Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's left ?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of them are still for sale, and I need to shift some stuff. I am open to offers guys. Rolling Eyes

If you need pictures, let me know. I will try and restore the ones I can find easily.