Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Historical reconstitution
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Historical reconstitution Reply with quote

Hello everybody!

This weekend was an event in an old middle-age village, and I was invited by organisator in order to take photos. It was a fun moment, even if weather were not very kind (visible on #15). There were several little event, like washing clothes, wedding, firemen fighting fire and other theatral things.

I post-treated bit more than 200 photos, so it's a little selection. I used Helios-40, Jupiter-6 (both on 5D...yes, I'm working on a new career like bodybuilder) and Primoplan 58mm/1.9 on Nex-3. I hope you will enjoy it

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pierre,

Great series. And a difficult task to properly focus a moving subject with the MF lenses.
Very well done. The pic I like the most is the girl inside the car, even if I had choose a horizontal format to this frame.

Cheers,

Renato

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice pictures Smile with old good lens

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great images!