Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I just bought Topcon RE 25mm f3.5 and 100mm f2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: I just bought Topcon RE 25mm f3.5 and 100mm f2.8 Reply with quote

I just bougth RE.Auto Topcon RE 25mm f3.5 and 100mm f2.8 Rolling Eyes
Exakta adapter is on his way. I will post some picture later.
Any comments on these lenses ?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never seen any average shots in terms of lens IQ from Topcon RE lenses. From what I've seen so far 25/3.5 has a very nice bokeh (at least per my taste) with some CA though. 100/2.8 Topcor looks like an excellent portrait lens for both crop and FF cameras. I own RE 135/3.5 and that is awesome lens.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: I just bought Topcon RE 25mm f3.5 and 100mm f2.8 Reply with quote

asterinex wrote:
I just bougth RE.Auto Topcon RE 25mm f3.5 and 100mm f2.8 Rolling Eyes
Exakta adapter is on his way. I will post some picture later.
Any comments on these lenses ?

Both lenses have been mentioned here and/or have threads about it. Ever uses the search function here? Wink

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked up the lenses today. Here some pictures. Still waiting for the adapter.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful ! The 25mm is a rare bird.

The 100mm is wonderful. You will love it. A perfect lens for travelling, but still a bit sharp for portraits up close.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should have fun with those lenses when you get your adapters, the first time shooting with Topcors is an eye opener.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! Look forward your samples!