Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Eskmeals Viaduct, Cumbria, NW England
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:13 am    Post subject: Eskmeals Viaduct, Cumbria, NW England Reply with quote

I haven't done any HDR for a while so I decided to try a really big stitched HDR image. This one is made up from 16 HDR images, each image made from 6 exposures, so it took a total of 96 exposures to make this image. End result is 23932x7177, which is a whopping 163.8MP.

I used my Fujinon-TV 1.8/75 at f8 on my NEX-3 mounted on a Velbon Sherpa tripod with 157Q head.

I made the HDRs using Photomatix 4 then stitched them together in Photoshop CS 5. I sharpened it using Nik Sharpener.

Here's a small 2500x750 version followed by a 100% crop from the full size image to show you just how much detail is there. Clik on the image below to view fullsize.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stunning!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian,

Splendid, huge amount of work and a result that worth it. I'm sure you'll sell it if you want,

Cheers,

Renato

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys, glad you like it.