Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar 135mm f2.8 Komine
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:23 am    Post subject: Vivitar 135mm f2.8 Komine Reply with quote

I have looked and am surprised to find no thread for this lens in Best of lenses gallery.
Mine is Vivitar serial number 28610133 - so a Komine made Vivitar in M42 mount
There must be thousands of these lenses out there so here are a couple of pictures to get us started.
Please add yours.
OH

A tighter shot:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good lens and recommended (well by me) but I have the sonnar 135mm and think it is a little bit sharper and gives me more chance of pop.
I'll post some shots later on film (which might be useful as it would be full frame)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely images!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing that this is the close focus version of the lens. looks like I need to add this to my collection

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need that lens! I've got the vivitar 135mm f3.5 but haven't been able to use it yet as waiting for the adapter to arrive.
Will post some shots from it as soon as I can.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is one for sale in the Marketplace - here:
http://forum.mflenses.com/vivitar-komine-135mm-f2-8-nikon-f-mint-reduced-t61078.html

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy, that thing is sharp! Nice!