Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

7 image stitch of Perth City taken using Minolta 21mm on Nex
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: 7 image stitch of Perth City taken using Minolta 21mm on Nex Reply with quote

7 image stitch taken with my recently acquired Minolta 21mm f2.8 manual focus lens on Nex5n. I love that I managed to get the walkers in this stitch. I really like this lens, it gives you a very wide feel yet still maintains straight lines. (please click on stitch to see large size.

I took a few more from the same day if you are interested in taking a look at them here:
http://joshpereraphoto.metalforfishes.com/?p=1988

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, I like the 3 sets of flare too. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SonicScot wrote:
Very nice, I like the 3 sets of flare too. Smile

+1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers guys. Appreciate the kind comments. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it a lot - especially with the lady walking on the right side making the shot very much alive.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

std wrote:
I like it a lot - especially with the lady walking on the right side making the shot very much alive.

Yes! And balanced other side by the couple walking opposite direction...lots of 'activity' in composition leave no doubt this is the peak of the day's energy...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys. Yes, I love the activity in this stitch. I did have to rush a little however to capture the passers by. Laughing