Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Shots with my Panny :)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Shots with my Panny :) Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad at all, #1 is little strange to me. I like #2 pretty much!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tiny!
I like #1 very much! Thanks for showing them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ones. What did you use - diopter lens?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Thank you :) Reply with quote

@ Attila - I call #1 - Eye in the Garden. It is a dew drop, on a leaf. when I first opened it up on my computer, my wife said it reminded her of an eye, complete with eyelashes. Smile #2 is one of my faves. Lily of the Valley.

@twinquartz - Thank you so much Smile

@kds315* - No diopter lens. The model camera was a DMC-TZ5. I took the front element off a set of good quality binoculars (coated) and attached to the inside cardboard tubing, of a roll of survey flagging. I then wrapped everything up in black duct tape, for light seal and to keep everything tight. It was the perfect fit, to slide over the Leica lens. That was my homemade macro set. It gave me just the right magnification and allowed me to play with dof, which is not normally possible with small sensor p&s cameras Smile

I know a lot more now and would do things very differently. Now that I own some better cameras and am investing in better glass, I am looking forward to this spring!!

Thanks again, for all your comments Smile