Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nex-6 + Konica Hexanon 40/1.8 AR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Nex-6 + Konica Hexanon 40/1.8 AR Reply with quote

Thanks to tervueren, I have this very nice and quite compact lens. My first use were portraits of my kid (that I prefer to keep private) but yesterday, I took it for a nice skiing day - my daughter's school was closed, so I had to take a day-off and take care of her Smile Weather was not fantastic but once, we got on top of the resort while the cloud went down at the same time, so I had to take a picture:

Stitch of 14 shots, all with following parameters: Sony Nex-6 - Konica Hexanon 40mm f/1.8 AR mount - f/8 - ISO100 - 1/250sec.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb shot! This lens is still on my wish list. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two copies, I never use them, I think one has a tiny bit of fungus, the other one is fine, I'll dig em out if you need one Ed, be happy to sell one or both.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
Superb shot! This lens is still on my wish list. Smile

+1 except wish list I bought already at least three with different cameras.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful panorama, simply breathtaking.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't be further from the last time it was used, Afghanistan Laughing Beautiful photo Cool

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, magic pano !

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the warm comments Smile I like this lens, it fits well on the Nex, keeping it pocketable. The only drawback: some glow wide-open (but adding some clarity in LR is really helping) and the ninja star-like out of focus highlights at f/2.8 (that I'm not a fan of).

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb pano. I am still waiting to use this lens on my nex. Weather a beeeeetch

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice pano and the Hexanon is very good on a film camera as well.