Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Certo SIX second version Fomapan 100 KODAK D-76
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Certo SIX second version Fomapan 100 KODAK D-76 Reply with quote

Limited winter light before sun went down. 9th roll KODAK D-76 reused 9 min 19,4C stock dilution.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

really interesting camera, no? curious what you think of it. i really love the first couple shots; 1is stunning.
tony

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
really interesting camera, no? curious what you think of it. i really love the first couple shots; 1is stunning.
tony

I have first version, this second version is friend of mine camera, sought after camera , one of the best 6x6 medium format folder.

I was shocked at first time when I did try it out in great light 1-2 years before.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1 is my fave. I think you and this camera get along very well Attila!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like #2, #3, and also #4 if you would crop out the top to remove the shadow in the left

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice footwear in 5, her sartorial accents have perfect pitch. Smile I like them all, and a very interesting
series. Is this with the Plustek scanner?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epson V500 Bill, cut is good idea Orio, I didn't see it Laughing

Thank you to all for your comments!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Smile