Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Foggy morning at Fontainebleau
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Foggy morning at Fontainebleau Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

Today morning, I went out for a walk in Fontainebleau's castle park in order to take some photos with the usualy morning's fog. Pity that many leaves have disappeared.

It was also a good occasion to test my Industar 26m 5cm/2.8 red P and Jupiter 11 13.5/4 red P (Contax mount).

(#4 ; 5 ; 7 with Jupiter 11, other with Industar 26m)

C&C are strongly welcome, like usualy Smile

Reguards,

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even in such dreary light the Russian lenses make the colours shine. Nice work Pierre

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at the last one, full size, I see blurring due to camera shaking.
Carry a tripod. It's a must under those circumstances.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I know, I should take a tripod with me... but I hate using them, especialy when weather is cold. Next time, I'll try to be more carefull about shutter speed Confused .

Also I should try to look more carefully at my picture before posting them Laughing , I didn't noticed this blur. Thx for your comment.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Pierre, beautiful autumn series! Tripod is a good advise + F8 deep background give enough bokeh and foreground will be brilliant sharp.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila Smile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice - and cooperative ducks too. My favorite is number 12. Good job turning fog to your advantage.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful place, the fog add some mystery

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonsoir , Pierre ! Laughing
Let's not spoil this with tripod talk ( I hate them sincerely ) Laughing
I like your pics .All of them .
The last one too Smile I don't know if our friend Himself is fully right . Maybe .But , to my eyes , if we want to be picky , I agree there is a blur , but it's only (or mainly) in the left side of the frame .This makes two news , Pierre : a good one ,and a bad one .The bad one is that the lens could have a decentering? (our friends here who know more could help us with that) .The good news is that you can carry only the left third of the tripod ,wich is a relief Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great fog atmosphere on your series, my fav is #9, I love this one but it could be even better if the piece of wood could be remove on the bottom right side as well as on the bottom left side Wink ...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#6 and #9 is lovely. Great series

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yinyangbt wrote:
The last one too Smile I don't know if our friend Himself is fully right . Maybe .But , to my eyes , if we want to be picky , I agree there is a blur , but it's only (or mainly) in the left side of the frame .This makes two news , Pierre : a good one ,and a bad one .The bad one is that the lens could have a decentering? (our friends here who know more could help us with that) .The good news is that you can carry only the left third of the tripod ,wich is a relief Laughing

Laughing

Looks like you're right, the left side looks more blury, yes Confused . But the bad news is not too catastrophic, since this lens is not expensive nowadays (well, I can't afford expensive lens).

pich900, I think you're right about removing thoses things.

And thanks everyone, always a pleasure to have critics and comments Smile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm enjoying the whole series as a peacefull set. except #4, that's good picture but I dont like it in the series

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm enjoying the whole series as a peacefull set. except #4, that's good picture but I dont like it in the series

Yes, in most of photos are poepleless, that could make a special atmospher that I like.. and this #4 brake the serie, and doesn't really fit..

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurstMox wrote:
yinyangbt wrote:

Laughing

Looks like you're right, the left side looks more blury, yes Confused . But the bad news is not too catastrophic, since this lens is not expensive nowadays (well, I can't afford expensive lens).

That's my politics too, no expensive lenses Laughing that's how I get back to MF lenses Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great series, with nice colour despite light.
My fave, though, is #1 with its almost monochrome foreground.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Aanything!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As happens with my Russians ... if there is no flare opportunity, they invented it! Sad
Good ambiance with results above the resources.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful, serene, series, the belvedere and palace are quite impressive. Cool

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work, I vote for #6

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good results and nicely captured November mood