Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The mists and the lights..( Planar 1.7/50)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: The mists and the lights..( Planar 1.7/50) Reply with quote

Two more shots taken with Nex 3 and Planar 1,7 / 50, were taken last Sunday ...

Greetings to all... Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing Daniele, especially the 2nd one!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 amazing !

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Second one is fantastic!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both great, but I prefer number 1. I would have liked 2 even more if the concentration of lights weren't breaking the frame.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks! Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1 is really nice but #2 is Lovely Very Happy ...
What a great atmosphere on this picture Shocked ...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've done it again, Daniele ! Wink
I understand better , now ,I've seen your location ! A beautiful corner of this planet !
Just a curiosity , what town is down in the left corner of the second shot? Could be Lugano ?Also , would be intersting , wich is that mighty peack in the middle of the frame?
Anyway , great shot !

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yinyangbt wrote:
You've done it again, Daniele ! Wink
I understand better , now ,I've seen your location ! A beautiful corner of this planet !
Just a curiosity , what town is down in the left corner of the second shot? Could be Lugano ?Also , would be intersting , wich is that mighty peack in the middle of the frame?
Anyway , great shot !

Thanks again to all ....

Teo, I put the map with the places that we are in this photograph, the origin of the arrow is where I took the picture, the lights you see( 1) are the surroundings of the town of Varese, in the background the Alps with Monte Rosa(2)....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent ! Thank you , Daniele ,now I am enlightened !It's allways a pleasure to see places where you've visited some time ago. I had a wonderful 3 day trip around Como and Lugano one year ago , and I love those places .
Next time you won't escape any more ! I'd love to drink an espresso with you over a manual focus lens in Cernobbio ! Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked That's very beautifull landscape, congratz