Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Welta Relfekta II FOMAPAN 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Welta Relfekta II FOMAPAN 100 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just superb, the humble Triotar is really impressive. Plenty of pop too, which seems to be a constant with the Zeiss lenses with the red T. Keep this camera, it's perhaps as good as anything I've seen in 6x6. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Just superb, the humble Triotar is really impressive. Plenty of pop too, which seems to be a constant with the Zeiss lenses with the red T. Keep this camera, it's perhaps as good as anything I've seen in 6x6. Smile

Thank you! It was shockingly good to me also, especially after first bad attempt.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First one is a framer, wow, some crisp focus now, huh? Amazing triplet performance.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exellent results Attila! Especially after the first test film try. Congratulations!
Very nice camera indeed. Keep this one!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find great results, congratulations.

I have a Weltaflex with Meyer Optik Triotar T lens. If it is the same lens that CZJ, you has given me a joy.

Regards.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thundertwin72 wrote:
I find great results, congratulations.

I have a Weltaflex with Meyer Optik Triotar T lens. If it is the same lens that CZJ, you has given me a joy.

Regards.

Triotar is trademark of Zeiss, Tioplan is trade mark of Meyer-Optik, look forward your results!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys, I still head problem focusing now is fine, but I forgot to cover red window with tape. Once I made shoot in strong back light uncovered red window ruined them Sad Camera has no built in red window cover, so must have to something to cover it while shoot.