Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Grand Tetons and the D600 (Nikkor 50mm F1.8 G lens)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Grand Tetons and the D600 (Nikkor 50mm F1.8 G lens) Reply with quote

Howdy everyone. I spent the last four days visiting Yellowstone National Park. I passed through the Grand Teton National Park on my way there (stayed in Jackson over night). Here are a few photos taken with my new D600 and 50mm F1.8 G lens. It was very smoky most of the day, but I got a decent shot earlier in the morning.

These were converted using the Nikon software. I'm not familiar with it and it is very limiting compared to Adobe's Camera Raw, so I didn't do hardly any post processing as I usually would. I can't wait for ACR to update for the D600, these images would be much better.

28-Sept-2012-1 by Colorado CJ, on Flickr

28-Sept-2012-2 by Colorado CJ, on Flickr

28-Sept-2012-3 by Colorado CJ, on Flickr

As a side note, I LOVE this D600! Images at 100% are outstanding in detail and sharpness, even at 200% there is really no noise and very little loss of detail.

I'm really going to like using this camera.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As usual beautiful places and pictures Smile

Good to know the new Nikon is performing well. Maybe one day I will upgrade to it as well.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful landscapes !

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very impressive, modern cameras and lenses are incredible. But it takes someone who knows how to take a good picture to get the best out of them. These are great pictures, PP or no.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful (and familiar) scenes, thanks for sharing!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful pictures
another proof for the capabilities of the std 50mm lens