Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

a Dragonfly (Tamron 90\2.5)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: a Dragonfly (Tamron 90\2.5) Reply with quote

found her near a lake, even the strongest wind didnt make her fly away, for a very long time Smile

i dont understand why there is so much noise in this compressed image.. the large version doesnt have that .. :\

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great capture, the noise don't disturb me

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, you know this is the first image that i used an S curve on.. and man what can i say.. it just blows you away, the effect of the colors after that adjustment is so strong. its like before i couldnt get the impact i wanted from an image, and 2 consecutive images wouldnt look the same way after PP, but now i discovered the Nirvana Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That first shots really stands out. Can you post what application you used for adjusting the S curves.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice colours and composition. The noise can easily be dealt with using good software and a bit of patience, so no problem there. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the colours too. Did you use extension tubes or just the lens on its own?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks friends! i used ACR (adobe camera raw) for all adjusments, S curve, and noise redution as well. Smile this is the starnge thing for me, that after noise reduction the big picture looks quite good (very little noise like iso 320) but the smaller ones exadurate that noise quite a bit