Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Another sunset (with a twist)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Another sunset (with a twist) Reply with quote

Hope you like it, and if not please let me know why. Thanks!

RAW with Sony NEX-5N and Nikkor 200/2 Ai at f8, ISO 400 1/4000s.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a fantastic shot!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, fantastic photo, very nice colors and the bird is just a cherry on the top Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For sure a superb image, I would like just a little bit more space above the sun for a perfect compo Idea .....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the kind words. I wished for a zoom when I took this picture as I could not move physically, it would have allowed for a better composition. I would have liked more sky above the sun as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing wrong , superb! Congrats!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fantastic shot, great mood ...
surreal blue Shocked

Cheers
Tobi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Nothing wrong , superb! Congrats!

+1.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do like the shot but the fact that nothing seems to be in focus does bother me a bit. Maybe the bird, even if it is just a silhouette, should have been on focus.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic shoot, the colours are perfect.

I am in a kind of good mood today and I imagine while looking at this photo that seagull is so so drunk that it talks to the bush something like: "Annnnd what you looking at?" Wink (Really sorry for that Wink ).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantomLord wrote:
Fantastic shoot, the colours are perfect.

I am in a kind of good mood today and I imagine while looking at this photo that seagull is so so drunk that it talks to the bush something like: "Annnnd what you looking at?" Wink (Really sorry for that Wink ).

+1 Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys, a beer can beside the bird would have been fun Smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic shot! love the colors, +you got the bird too.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pontus wrote:
Thank you for the kind words. I wished for a zoom when I took this picture as I could not move physically, it would have allowed for a better composition. I would have liked more sky above the sun as well.

In circumstances like this I would take a vertical shot alternative. Maybe another with the sun lower in the sky and combine in photoshop.

I like the oof sunset and the little bird. A nice, well thought out shot