Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Luknja 1785m (The Hole)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Luknja 1785m (The Hole) Reply with quote

This mountain hike was a very beautiful one and the last 1/5 of the way very, very hard as I was "climbing" my way up on a scree to reach my goal - Luknja 1785m (the hole) through the glacier valley of Vrata
here are some photos from today's hike, B+W F-PRO CPL is responsible for the strong colors, esp. #2 where you can see my goal between the two colliding mountains and a scree to reach it
lenses used nikkor-h 85/1.8 and nikkor 24/2.8
some photos are stitched together

ENJOY and watch your step!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spectacular place, well photographed. i envy your young legs ... Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roman , beautiful places beautifully photographed . Not recommended for my spine , but definitely for my eyes . Laughing The helicopter pilot is your friend ? can we make a deal ? Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, young legs that carry 120kg Wink and no, the heli pilot is not my friend I think it was a panoramic flight which is also available for much less money by plane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makes my knees hurt just to look! Lovely trip and thank you for taking me where I cannot go

patrickh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a series makes me want to pack for the mountains right here-right now. Thank you for sharing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lena wrote:
Such a series makes me want to pack for the mountains right here-right now. Thank you for sharing.

+10

Superb serie, the color of the sky on picture # 2 is quite strange on my screen Very Happy ...did you used a pola filter?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pich900 wrote:
Lena wrote:

+10

Superb serie, the color of the sky on picture # 2 is quite strange on my screen Very Happy ...did you used a pola filter?

yes, B+W F-PRO Wink