Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Orchid with NEX-7 and 3.5-6.3/18-200 OSS Sony lens (II)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Orchid with NEX-7 and 3.5-6.3/18-200 OSS Sony lens (II) Reply with quote

Here few additional pics with the combo above and a little bit PP with ACR and CS5

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very very nice Rolf - #2 just shades it for me although either would look superb on a wall. Cool

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adoring your skills in making your background, i remember that your name is not Henry Ford, related to" all available colours" for his cars Smile
in the first picture imo the black to dominant, just try it with an earth tone, or something that is already inside the flowers area, and play with the intensity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

56 DIN wrote:
adoring your skills in making your background, i remember that your name is not Henry Ford, related to" all available colours" for his cars Smile
in the first picture imo the black to dominant, just try it with an earth tone, or something that is already inside the flowers area, and play with the intensity

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I agree if you see too much of this type of flower images it becomes boring over the time.

I tried different background colors in the past but IMO the black one improves every flower color, especially yellow and red tones.

Wink Wink