Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

at the end i can use k lenses and m42 with Samsung NX 11 wow
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: at the end i can use k lenses and m42 with Samsung NX 11 wow Reply with quote

i am a happy photographer with my little toy

Zenitar 16 mm

100mm 4 smc macro takumar k bayonet

m42 smc takumar 35mm 2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impressive...!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingly sharp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great series! superb captures of the seagulls!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAZA wrote:
impressive...!

+1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do not understand why everybody using nex series
NX series also gives very very sharp images at iso 100
look at the 3d effect at every lens.....
35 2 smc takumar m42

Last edited by dr.volkan on Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love my NEX-3 but when it comes time to replace it, I am strongly considering an NX instead.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the pics! Nice examples.
The camera has a lot more noise and much smaller dynamic range than the NEX series.
http://www.chip.de/bestenlisten/Bestenliste-DSLR-bis-1.000-Euro--index/detail/id/968/
But the camera kit costs about the half (!) than a Sony NEX-5N with extra EVF so yes it's a real alternative Wink

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed quite impressive results Shocked ...I don't know how you can managed to have good focus "action" shots with the NX (with live-view?), I'm realy impressed with your samples!..I have the Nex since a few days (well, almost one week) and focusing with moving subject on live view is for me almost impossible Confused ..until now, I think I have more than 80/90% from my pictures out of focus, I even don't know anymore if I will keep it.......

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pich900 wrote:
Indeed quite impressive results Shocked ...I don't know how you can managed to have good focus "action" shots with the NX (with live-view?), I'm realy impressed with your samples!..I have the Nex since a few days (well, almost one week) and focusing with moving subject on live view is for me almost impossible Confused ..until now, I think I have more than 80/90% from my pictures out of focus, I even don't know anymore if I will keep it.......

One week is not a long time Smile
The new Samsung NX has an EVF which makes focusing a little faster an easier for my taste, especially with longer focal lengths.
You can also buy an EVF (which is better bye the way) for about 250€ for your NEX Smile
But some people are not using the EVF anyway, so it's a matter of personal taste Smile

But anyway it's also a matter of talent, practice and routine Smile and Dr.Volkan hits the focus very well.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never had a focus like this i know it is difficult to believe but samsung colors and focus is wonderful with manual focus lenses
i am very relax after adaptor came ..nx11 and 35 2 smc takumar is great combo...if the light is enagh use more aperture ..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForenSeil wrote:

But anyway it's also a matter of talent, practice and routine Smile and Dr.Volkan hits the focus very well.

All that? so I have a big problem Sad.....

yes I know for the evf but I'm not sure I'm ready to spend again 250€ extra for this cam....I will have to seriously thinking about it and in the mean time, I can always try to practice and routine .......

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dr.volkan wrote:

Lot better lens compatibly and better high iso , lot better manual focusing, better brand

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still undecided about which mirrorless camera to get. I keep coming back to this Samsung though, it has most of the things I want, and if I can get images like this I'll be very happy.

I agree with the others, the images are impressive.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
I'm still undecided about which mirrorless camera to get. I keep coming back to this Samsung though, it has most of the things I want, and if I can get images like this I'll be very happy.

Next time you're in the Lakes I shall have to let you have a good play with my NEX, see if you like using just a screen with no EVF, I have gotten used to it and don't miss it but I don't shoot anything moving fast and mostly use a tripod. Once you become accustomed to it, the 7x and 14x focus assist is a truly wondrous thing, it certainly transformed my ability to produce images with accurate focus! hehe

You can check out my Hexanons too, you might become addicted like I have and many of them are dirt cheap...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pich900 wrote:

Are you using the 'Focus Peaking' aid? This make a huge difference! Wink

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:

One point is where easy to decide which one would you take. Do you ever wish to you use C mount lenses or RF lenses ?
If Yes go NEX if not no matter which one you will take. I have Samsung NX100 and NEX-3 I love both no race , both are cheap second hand and wonderful cameras. As you seen on above examples Samsung is wonderful picture taker.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hood wrote:
pich900 wrote:

Are you using the 'Focus Peaking' aid? This make a huge difference! Wink

Yes I'm...it's works great but with still subjects!!!... I guess I just have to practice more but I don't feel really comfortable to focus with live-view Confused ....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use an LCD viewer NEX, it will be big, but user experience will be much better I love it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Lloydy wrote:

One point is where easy to decide which one would you take. Do you ever wish to you use C mount lenses or RF lenses ?
If Yes go NEX if not no matter which one you will take. I have Samsung NX100 and NEX-3 I love both no race , both are cheap second hand and wonderful cameras. As you seen on above examples Samsung is wonderful picture taker.

I have a mixture of lenses, I'll start another topic in the 'Sony NEX' forum rather than hi jack this one.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dr.volkan wrote:
NX series also gives very very sharp images at iso 100
look at the 3d effect at every lens.....
35 2 smc takumar m42

how can you get correct focus on the 35/2?
amazing.

I found this lens DOF quite thin at f2, and no way I can focus on birds.
35/2 takumar is relatively expensive too Smile
If the subject is close enough, f2.8 can also give '3d effect'

yah, I use the Nex. because I got it cheap, used, and to use with many brands, not only takumar/pentax. but no personal preferences. It's just a tool.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use live view and press ok for critical focus if i need....
If there is enough light samsung gives amazing detail .
Never say me about sensor i got irritated because camera is not sensor sensor is important part of the
camera but you forgot firmware,lens,software,light,photographer......everything come together and you
Can produce good results...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the registration distance with the NX10-11?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pich900 wrote:

I think getting a focus on moving objects like birds is much more technique than camera or lens, although the longer the lens, the more difficult. I get one bird shot in focus for every ten I try.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: some night shots of 35mm 2 smc takumar Reply with quote

i like 35 mm 2 takumar it is very very very sharp