Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

First pics with the Hanimex 2.8/105
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: First pics with the Hanimex 2.8/105 Reply with quote

A week ago I purchased a Pentax S1a with a Super-Takumar 1:2/55. With it came also an Hanimex 1:2.8/105 with a stiff (or better stuck Evil or Very Mad ) focusring. After a CLA it functioned just fine again. Last Tuesday I mounted the lens on my Pentax k20d and took it along to Germany where I visited the annual "Hund & Jagdmesse" (a big fair for hunters in Dortmund). There were also some falconers with owls and other birds of prey there and I took the oppurtunity to take these pictures of both a snowy owl and a long-eared owl. The conditions were not ideal, because it was indoors and I obviously could not use a flash. I took the pictures at 1.50 meter (the minimum-distance of this lens) at f2.8 and iso 400. All pictures are only slightly cropped (about 10%).

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's been a while since you posted this, but is this a preset lens by any chance? What kind of mount? How many blades? And most importantly, how do you like it?