Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

som berthiot perigraphe 6.8/135 on bellows
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:44 pm    Post subject: som berthiot perigraphe 6.8/135 on bellows Reply with quote

Hi!
Here two macro/proxi shots from last summer with this very little French (enlarger Question ) lens mounted on bellows+ D700:
(both shots between f/8 & f11)
1/

2/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning Pascal!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing, you are a king of alternative lenses Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second is great!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful, what a great lens!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all for your nice words....yes, it's for sure a great little lens, a liitle bit soft wide open but otherwise nothing to complain! The only problem is the mount thread wich is too small to fit the M42 adapter so till now, I can only use the lens with some tape to attached it in the mount Confused .....
I got it as a present from a friend of my father with few others enlarger lenses and first had no idea what I could do with it! I took a look on the Net and saw it was possible to used on DSLR with bellows or helicoid so I decided to have a try....and I must say I'm realy impressed with the optical IQ from these oldy lenses (enlarger or big format lens), it's so fun to use and above that, they are so beautiful piece of glass and "history" Smile .....
Here a picture of the lens:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning!
Natural light or you used strobes?
Is the spider stacked or one shot?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Himself wrote:
Stunning!
Natural light or you used strobes?
Is the spider stacked or one shot?

Thanks....
used flash SB800+lumiquest mini soft-box mounted on the cam for both shots....
and the spider is only one shot.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very impressive indeed!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pich900 wrote:
I can only use the lens with some tape to attached it in the mount Confused .....
I got it as a present from a friend of my father with few others enlarger lenses and first had no idea what I could do with it! I took a look on the Net and saw it was possible to used on DSLR with bellows or helicoid so I decided to have a try....and I must say I'm realy impressed with the optical IQ from these oldy lenses (enlarger or big format lens), it's so fun to use and above that, they are so beautiful piece of glass and "history" Smile .....
Here a picture of the lens:

most likely you can buy converter to M42 in ebay now. i have different version of this lens that has a M36 mount.