Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Helios 44-2 serial number 0000815
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Helios 44-2 serial number 0000815 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe made from original Carl Zeiss glass ?!?!

semso

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two of them with no serial number at all and with the same logo. Does that mean they are the best Smile? Don't think so. ^))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

semso wrote:
Maybe made from original Carl Zeiss glass ?!?!semso

I think silver lens was first after war Zeiss glass was enough for some years, perhaps 1945-1953 or a bit longer or shorter.

00 means lens made for some special purposes for example gift for party leaders , champions etc.
Extra serial number usually better more controlled quality than ordinary one started with year.

Anyway I like this extra things so I am green from envy Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Anyway I like this extra things so I am green from envy Laughing

same here... Laughing It looks to be in great condition, what factory is it from?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Logo to the right from serial number belongs to KMZ. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krasnogorskiy_Zavod
qwerty97 wrote:
I have two of them with no serial number at all and with the same logo. Does that mean they are the best Smile? Don't think so. ^))

Sorry, I was wrong, mine have another logo of another manufacturer (jupiter, valdai).