Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Arsenal MC MIR 24-N 2/35 Nikon F
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Arsenal MC MIR 24-N 2/35 Nikon F Reply with quote

It focuses so close the lens is practically a Macro (0.24 Meters). Nice creamy bokeh and beautiful tones. All images shot on a Nikon D7000

f/2.8

f/5.6

f/2

f/2

Last edited by Geoff C. Bassett on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:49 am; edited 5 times in total

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for posting!
I have edited the title thread to feature all the information. Please note that letter H in Cyrillic translates into letter N in Latin (western) alphabet.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic lens indeed!
It is so good that I still think about bringing it on my next trip. But no, not another lens!

Last edited by LucisPictor on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great sample shoots ! I love them all!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:46 pm    Post subject: MIR-24N backpart problem (Nikon, M42) Reply with quote

Hi!

Somebody could help me out?

Story about a purchase:
I bought a MIR-24N from ebay. My problem is there, that the ebay seller wrote M42 mount in the description, so I thought that with my non-flange M42 to EOS adapter should work fine. But it has Nikon mount, so I sent a message to the seller, that it was a mistake from him, so please send me a right backpart for the MIR-24N which is M42. (I knew from somewhere, that the backpart is changeable.)
He sent an item, which is not the right M42 backpart for the lens.

So my question is, that is there any option to mount the MIR-24N on my Canon 550D to get a finaly usable lens for me, where infinity focus works also well or I should search an opticer, who operates my lens somehow?

surami

ps: very nince pics here! congrat! Smile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Great sample shoots ! I love them all!

+1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: MIR-24N backpart problem (Nikon, M42) Reply with quote

surami wrote:
Hi!

Story about a purchase:
I bought a MIR-24N from ebay. My problem is there, that the ebay seller wrote M42 mount in the description, so I thought that with my non-flange M42 to EOS adapter should work fine. But it has Nikon mount, so I sent a message to the seller, that it was a mistake from him, so please send me a right backpart for the MIR-24N which is M42. (I knew from somewhere, that the backpart is changeable.)

So my question is, that is there any option to mount the MIR-24N on my Canon 550D to get a finaly usable lens for me, where infinity focus works also well or I should search an opticer, who operates my lens somehow?

surami

Why don't you try to get some Nikon F - EOS mount?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice samples Geoff.
Wideopen is sharp.

@Surami
I have this lens in Nikon Mount too, I use it with Nikon AI-EOS adapter in Canon eos and plus eos-NEX to my Sony NEX.
It should work with adapter in your EOS Surami

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bei MIR bist du schön...

D200 body, Mir-24N at f/2.8

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i especially like the book.
books can be beautiful, as well as to read as to look at.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: MIR-24N backpart problem (Nikon, M42) Reply with quote

jupiter9 wrote:
surami wrote:
Hi!

Story about a purchase:

surami

Why don't you try to get some Nikon F - EOS mount?

I solved my problem with a Nikon - EOS adapter for about 1,5 month ago, the infinity focus also works well, so everything is fine now.

Very good stuff... I would suggest it for everyone, who is searching for a relative cheap 35mm f2 lens.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the book shot.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a brilliant lens, this one!

bokeh king like the leica summicron 35/2 for 1/10 of the price!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really, one of the truly great 35mm's. i love mine.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:59 am    Post subject: Auto indexing of MIR 24N with Nikon Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm curious as to if auto indexing works with the Mir 24N if I put it on my AI compatible Nikon D7000. The pin and the ridge seem to be in place on the lens but I haven't found out it it's actually fully compatible. Mir 24N-lenses are available to buy on the internet but I haven't got one near me to be able to test.
Thanks,
Jarno

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Auto indexing of MIR 24N with Nikon Reply with quote

jarnorvv wrote:
Hi,
I'm curious as to if auto indexing works with the Mir 24N if I put it on my AI compatible Nikon D7000. The pin and the ridge seem to be in place on the lens but I haven't found out it it's actually fully compatible. Mir 24N-lenses are available to buy on the internet but I haven't got one near me to be able to test.

Yes, it works. The lens is of the 'Ai' spec.