Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax NC-1 photos leaked
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:19 am    Post subject: Pentax NC-1 photos leaked Reply with quote

I guess this camera will not be interesting to most of us, as it's using a TINY sensor (probably 1/2.33", meaning crop factor 5.6). However, the lenses are interchangeable and Pentax is said to introduce another mirrorless (better specced) after this one.

It's interesting to compare its size (using the flash shoe to determine the size, and bear in mind that Nikon & Canon DSLR's are much bigger than the Pentax K-5):

I think this will appeal only to a specific market (Japanese girls) Smile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a japanese girl, but if the price is right, and ISO 800 usable, I might think about getting one. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that lipstick cover on the top left of camera?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it comes in pink and or teal, Ill buy em for my kids

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be interesting. You will be able to sell a common 50/1.4 as acting like a 300/1.4 Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey remember this thread?

http://forum.mflenses.com/pentax-mirrorless-t36120.html

Finally something the m4/3 can look down upon Laughing

Joking aside, if they use the noise handling capability of the latest K-5, perhaps the small sensor size won't be too bad.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Pentax NC-1 photos leaked Reply with quote

I have ordered one already, in 'Hello Kitty' pink.. Smile

Doug

Spotmatic wrote:
I guess this camera will not be interesting to most of us, as it's using a TINY sensor (probably 1/2.33", meaning crop factor 5.6). However, the lenses are interchangeable and Pentax is said to introduce another mirrorless (better specced) after this one.

It's interesting to compare its size (using the flash shoe to determine the size, and bear in mind that Nikon & Canon DSLR's are much bigger than the Pentax K-5):

I think this will appeal only to a specific market (Japanese girls) Smile