Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tevidon 25mm f1.4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: Tevidon 25mm f1.4 Reply with quote

working on G2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good, very smooth bokeh Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome also here! Looks good to me too!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

Very nice. Even the bokeh is smooth.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A wonder !

G1

(TEVIDON please)
mfd 0.3m
And small : Perfect on a Pany G !

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phenix jc wrote:
A wonder !
G1
(TEVIDON please)
mfd 0.3m
And small : Perfect on a Pany G !

Swirly! Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a whole set of converted TEVIDONs from 10mm to 100mm, all wonderful lenses.
From about 25mm onwards there is hardly any vignetting; the 10mm and 16mm do have some,
but that may be easily cut away in postprocessing.

I have quite a few left (unused in makers box), especially the really good and non-vignetting
2.8/70mm just in case... Very Happy

(shot at fully open aperture)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice results! may i ask how you modified yur lens to use on g2? did you do it yourself or take it to a machinist? i just received this lens and am struggling with how best to modify.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been discussed in length on mflenses already ...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i probably could identify a couple of dozen topics that are discussed multiple times on the forum, thats what people like about the forum. if you would like to point out where i could get information i asked for, it would be great if you had the courtesy to share that with me. if not, i asked the question of the person who started this thread; if he chooses to respond, that woukd be both very nice of him, and not really any one elses concern.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing to do this afternoon as still in Chinese Launar New Year Holiday!
Took one picture on my bed but reduced Red Color with Photoshop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Tevidon Group

on righst side the big one that one Tevidon 100/2.8 mounted into a 200/3.5 lens, the closest focus distance is 0.50meter only.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's quite an incredible lens collection Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! You seem to have several of the same focal length, and all are the old massive brass barrels. There is a second series, made much later which has newer glas types, better multicoating and much lighter barrels. The focal lengths Zeiss Jena made are 10/16/25/35/50/70/100mm. I was lucky to find full sets of both types (and a few more...).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Congratulations! You seem to have several of the same focal length, and all are the old massive brass barrels. There is a second series, made much later which has newer glas types, better multicoating and much lighter barrels. The focal lengths Zeiss Jena made are 10/16/25/35/50/70/100mm. I was lucky to find full sets of both types (and a few more...).

You are super!