Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar Series 1 35-85/2.8 (Nikon non-Ai mount) - $120
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Vivitar Series 1 35-85/2.8 (Nikon non-Ai mount) - $120 Reply with quote

Selling my Vivitar Series 1 35-85mm f/2.8 (non-Ai Nikon mount) in EX condition. The lens comes with everything it's supposed to: original hood, front cap, and rear cap. Optically, it's 9.8/10: clean and clear glass with no scratches, haze, fungus, mold, or even dust. I took 0.2 points for a reflective coating spot (about 2mm in diameter) on 2nd front element. It is only visible at a certain angle (like a metallic shiny spot), and completely invisible when looking through the lens. I tried hard to capture it in the pictures, but couldn't. Sure enough it doesn't show in the photos taken with the lens. Other than that, the glass is pristine. Mechanics are perfect with smooth, positive focusing and zoom with no signs of creeping. Perfect diaphragm that works exactly as it should. Clean blades.

The mount is non-Ai, but there's no "lip" on the mount, which makes this lens safe on all Nikon bodies including those not accepting Nikon pre-Ai lenses. (Of course there will be no metering available without the Ai ridge). I used it on Canon 5DmkII with an adapter.

Selling because I tend to prefer my other lenses to this (Contax 28-85/3.3-4 in particular). Asking $120 obo plus shipping (rates at www.canadapost.ca, 1 kg, 25x25x25cm box, shipped from V7E 6T4).

Last edited by aoleg on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price lowered: $125 + shipping. PayPal is on me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price lowered: $120 + shipping (PayPal fees are on me).