Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vega 12B 90mm f2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:27 pm    Post subject: Vega 12B 90mm f2.8 Reply with quote

This Russian medium format lens usually go cheap. I've had it for some months but did some shoots first time today Wink

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On nice model every lens is shinning this is true , seriously I did like this lens pretty much , perfect portrait lens with nice bokeh and good sharpness.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro,
Were these photos taken with your Olympus? If so, what mount adapter did you use? (P6?)
I, also, have this lens, but it is still in the box in which it was shipped. I am curious about how the balance and weight feels with such a small camera and large lens. Was it easy to hold, and how was the focusing?
I believe that it will make a nice portrait lens, but I have also seen some photos where it was stopped down and used for landscape, and I was stunned by the detail and color.
And also, I would like to nominate your partner as MFL Model of the Year. Not only is she beautiful, but your photos of her with the many different lenses help us see the different characteristics inherent in those respective lenses. So, thank you for sharing these, and please thank her, too, for me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good lens and creamy bokeh.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aspen wrote:
Nordentro,
Were these photos taken with your Olympus? If so, what mount adapter did you use? (P6?)
I, also, have this lens, but it is still in the box in which it was shipped. I am curious about how the balance and weight feels with such a small camera and large lens. Was it easy to hold, and how was the focusing?
I believe that it will make a nice portrait lens, but I have also seen some photos where it was stopped down and used for landscape, and I was stunned by the detail and color.
And also, I would like to nominate your partner as MFL Model of the Year. Not only is she beautiful, but your photos of her with the many different lenses help us see the different characteristics inherent in those respective lenses. So, thank you for sharing these, and please thank her, too, for me.

yes, I use a P6 adapter on my PEN, no problem at all Wink

The lens feels like a (short) tele lens (the adapter is nearly as big as the lens). My focus ring is a little stiff, but works ok.

It's sharp and nice stopped down and could be good for landscape on the PEN, but you need to do some stich work if you are aiming for a wider view.

Thx for the nomination, I'll tell here Wink

Thank you all for commenting! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i also like this creamy bokeh of vega12b
but unfortunately my copy need repair

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow !!!!