Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

updated gear list
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: updated gear list Reply with quote

still not complete Smile but at least refreshed a bit.
http://www.mflenses.com/current-equipment-list-2.html

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much does the warehouse storage space cost you ? Shocked Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You haven't rated the Tamron SP 24-48mm in your equipment list. Have you already tested it, and if so, what is your opinion about this lens? I purchased it recently and have taken it out for some test shots last weekend. It managed to impress me: colours were rendered well, photographs are reasonably sharp. Next to that, the lens is not big at all, feels good in the hand ( Laughing ) and is not that heavy. Bokeh looks nice but not "waaaw!". On my Nikon D80 (crop 1.5), it looks like a decent portret lens.

On the other hand, I have limited experience with other lenses, both AF and MF, so I wondered how you rate this lens compared to others.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks nice list, I bookmarked it!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's all you got? Laughing Wink

Just kidding! This is an impressive list, Attila! Wow!

But what happened to the bottom part of the page? The entries seem to be a little jumbled.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fotomachi wrote:
You haven't rated the Tamron SP 24-48mm in your equipment list. Have you already tested it, and if so, what is your opinion about this lens? I purchased it recently and have taken it out for some test shots last weekend. It managed to impress me: colours were rendered well, photographs are reasonably sharp. Next to that, the lens is not big at all, feels good in the hand ( Laughing ) and is not that heavy. Bokeh looks nice but not "waaaw!". On my Nikon D80 (crop 1.5), it looks like a decent portret lens.

On the other hand, I have limited experience with other lenses, both AF and MF, so I wondered how you rate this lens compared to others.

I had a quick test and I published them in mflenses.com/gallery. In my opinion a very nice wide angle zoom lens. Absolutely recommended lens.

I have four big boxes and some small full with lenses... need to sell many to get income to buy new ones LOL

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and I thought that I had a problem! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

patrickh